Triceratops Spring Rider
- Expected delivery within 5 to 6 weeks
- Inventory on the way
Kids will be thrilled to ride their favorite dinosaur, venturing through prehistoric landscapes while enhancing their balance and coordination!
Customize your product in a few simple steps!
- Find the customization image: Each product has a photo labeled "Guide." This photo shows you which elements of the playset can be modified.
- Identify the letters: On the customization image, you will notice letters "A," "B," "C," etc. Each letter identifies a part of the product that can be modified.
- Understand the color groups: All elements of the same color as the one identified by the arrow are part of the same color group. For example, if the letter "G" points to a blue metallic post, it means that all the metallic blue posts of the product are part of group "G."
- Select the colors: To customize your playground equipment, simply select the color you want for each group in the "Color Selector" menu. For example, if you want all the posts in your product to be Sky Blue, select "Sky Blue" for group "G."
- Compliant with CSA and ASTM standards
- IPEMA certified
- Fully assembled
- Most comprehensive warranty on the market
- Age Group: 18 months to 5 years old
- Child Capacity: 1 child
- Product Dimensions:
- 0.4m x 0.7m x 0.6m
- 1'3" x 2'3" x 2'0"
- Fall Height: 0.4m (16")
- Required Surface*:
- 4.6m x 4.3m
- 15’ x 14’
*Based on the CAN/CSA-Z614 standard, installation on a cushioning surface and compliance with clearance distances are required.
Wraparound, single seat rocking equipment.
What could be more fun than spending time with your favorite dinosaur? Children playing on this spring rider will be swept away to an imaginary world, while stimulating the development of their ear vestibular system.
This rider features comfortable seating secure with side panels and grab handles and an uncompromised view of the surroundings for young riders to enjoy the adventure.
A coil spring developed specifically for Jambette by a major Canadian manufacturer provides the rocking motion of this spring rider. It is pinch-free for hands and feet. One end of the spring is fastened to the underside of the equipment seat, while the other end is secured to the underground anchor by simple mounting brackets that stand the test of time.
The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) side panels serving both as a frame and side support for children riding the equipment feature our designer's theme-based signature figurative shape.
- UV-treated, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) panels colored in the mass and engraved by a CNC router
- Handle and step made of stainless steel
- Hardened steel spring with primer and electrostatically applied polyester powder coating
- Stainless steel hardware with vandalism-proof bolt sockets
- Hot-dipped galvanized anchoring stringer
- All edges are rounded for maximum safety
*Parts and accessories are subject to change without notice.
Tabouret d’ancrage: La base du ressort est fixée à un tabouret d’ancrage qui, de par sa forme, offre une haute résistance à l’arrachement une fois qu’il est enfoui dans le sol et remblayé conformément à nos instructions. Un ingénieux système qui ne requiert aucun béton.
La livraison est disponible au Québec uniquement et le transporteur utilisé est FedEx. Les frais de livraison dépendront de la distance, du poids et du volume de votre commande. Au moment de passer votre commande, vous pourrez voir les frais de transport précis pour votre commande grâce à notre intégration avec l'application "Transport logistique FedEx".